The PVGD is proudly hosting TopatoJAM! A free experimental game jam held alongside TopatoCon 2015.
Attendance of TopatoCon is highly encouraged, but NOT required for TopatoJAM participation. Those interested in ALSO attending TopatoCon may purchase tickets here.
• Game Jam is open to game developers of all skill levels
• Cost is free w/suggested donation of $5
• Teams may be formed prior to the event or formed upon arrival.
• Game Jam theme will be announced at Kick-off / event start.
*We do not have overnight facilities for the jam (check closing/open times and plan accommodations as needed.)
• new to game jams? wikipedia link
REGISTER HERE [required].
Sat 10a: doors open
Sat 11a: JAM KICKOFF
Sat 10p: doors close
Sun 11a: doors open
Sun 4p: pencils down
Sun 5p: SHOWCASE
Sun 6p: doors close
WHAT TO BRING
PVGD will supply
• general: space, tables, chairs
• food: pizza, snacks, coffee, water
• digital: powerstrips, internet
• analog: board making supplies
YOU should supply
• your own device, laptop, computer, monitors, notebooks, brain, etc.
• money or food for meals if you don’t like pizza.
More details to follow. Really hope you can come be a part of this. A big thanks to MassDiGI, HappyGiant, The Quarters and Ira Fay who have stepped up to sponsor this event!